Intel(R) Processor Graphics
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your PCIntel Corporation
. More data about Intel Corporation can be read here
. Intel(R) Processor Graphics is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics directory, regulated by the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Intel(R) Processor Graphics is C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics\Uninstall\setup.exe -uninstall. Drv64.exe is the Intel(R) Processor Graphics's main executable file and it takes circa 181.48 KB (185840 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Intel(R) Processor Graphics. They take about 1.19 MB (1242592
bytes) on disk.
- Setup.exe (1.01 MB)
- Drv64.exe (181.48 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.5228
of Intel(R) Processor Graphics. Click on the links below for other Intel(R) Processor Graphics versions:
...click to view all...
Intel(R) Processor Graphics has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
Generally the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is an application offered by Intel Corporation. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this application. This is efortful because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Intel(R) Processor Graphics is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Intel(R) Processor Graphics or simply click the Search feature and type in "Intel(R) Processor Graphics". If it is installed on your PC the Intel(R) Processor Graphics program will be found very quickly. When you click Intel(R) Processor Graphics in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Intel(R) Processor Graphics, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics.
8. After removing Intel(R) Processor Graphics, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Intel(R) Processor Graphics that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Intel(R) Processor Graphics using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:46:03.800