Intel(R) Processor Graphics
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your systemIntel Corporation
. More info about Intel Corporation can be seen here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics\Uninstall\setup.exe -uninstall. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Setup.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 971.96 KB (995288 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Intel(R) Processor Graphics. They occupy about 971.96 KB (995288
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 10.18.10.3323
of Intel(R) Processor Graphics. Click on the links below for other Intel(R) Processor Graphics versions:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is an application by the software company Intel Corporation. Some users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Intel(R) Processor Graphics or simply activate the Search field and type in "Intel(R) Processor Graphics". If it exists on your system the Intel(R) Processor Graphics app will be found automatically. When you select Intel(R) Processor Graphics in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Intel(R) Processor Graphics, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics.
8. After removing Intel(R) Processor Graphics, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Intel(R) Processor Graphics which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Intel(R) Processor Graphics with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 11:06:00.993