Intel(R) Processor Graphics
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your PCIntel Corporation
. You can find out more on Intel Corporation or check for application updates here
. Intel(R) Processor Graphics is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for Intel(R) Processor Graphics is C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics\Uninstall\setup.exe. Drv64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 151.10 KB (154728 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Intel(R) Processor Graphics. They occupy about 1.10 MB (1151696
bytes) on disk.
- Setup.exe (973.60 KB)
- Drv64.exe (151.10 KB)
This web page is about Intel(R) Processor Graphics version 10.18.14.4029
alone. For more Intel(R) Processor Graphics versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is a program released by Intel Corporation. Sometimes, people want to erase this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Intel(R) Processor Graphics is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Intel(R) Processor Graphics with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Intel(R) Processor Graphics or simply click the Search field and type in "Intel(R) Processor Graphics". If it is installed on your PC the Intel(R) Processor Graphics application will be found automatically. After you click Intel(R) Processor Graphics in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Intel(R) Processor Graphics, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics.
8. After removing Intel(R) Processor Graphics, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Intel(R) Processor Graphics which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Intel(R) Processor Graphics with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:15:39.180