Intel(R) Processor Graphics
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your PCIntel Corporation
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Intel Corporation. Intel(R) Processor Graphics is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics\Uninstall\setup.exe -uninstall. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled Setup.exe and its approximative size is 1.01 MB (1064184 bytes).
The executables below are part of Intel(R) Processor Graphics. They occupy an average of 1.01 MB (1064184
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about Intel(R) Processor Graphics version 18.104.22.16837
alone. Click on the links below for other Intel(R) Processor Graphics versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics.Folders left behind when you uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is an application released by Intel Corporation. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Intel(R) Processor Graphics or simply activate the Search field and type in "Intel(R) Processor Graphics". The Intel(R) Processor Graphics application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Intel(R) Processor Graphics in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Intel(R) Processor Graphics, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics.
8. After removing Intel(R) Processor Graphics, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Intel(R) Processor Graphics that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Intel(R) Processor Graphics with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 03:53:40.520