Intel(R) Processor Graphics
This web page is about Intel(R) Processor Graphics for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your PCIntel Corporation
. More data about Intel Corporation can be found here
. Intel(R) Processor Graphics is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics directory, subject to the user's choice. You can remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics\Uninstall\setup.exe -uninstall. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Intel(R) Processor Graphics's main file takes around 181.46 KB (185816 bytes) and is named Drv64.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Intel(R) Processor Graphics. They take about 1.22 MB (1275312
bytes) on disk.
- Setup.exe (1.04 MB)
- Drv64.exe (181.46 KB)
This data is about Intel(R) Processor Graphics version 220.127.116.1147
only. For more Intel(R) Processor Graphics versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Intel(R) Processor Graphics we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
Frequently the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is a program offered by Intel Corporation. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Intel(R) Processor Graphics or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Intel(R) Processor Graphics". The Intel(R) Processor Graphics program will be found very quickly. After you select Intel(R) Processor Graphics in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Intel(R) Processor Graphics, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics.
8. After removing Intel(R) Processor Graphics, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Intel(R) Processor Graphics which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Intel(R) Processor Graphics with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:35:15.007