Intel(R) Processor Graphics
This page is about Intel(R) Processor Graphics for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your systemIntel Corporation
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Intel Corporation. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics\Uninstall\setup.exe -uninstall. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 175.27 KB (179480 bytes) on disk and is labeled Drv64.exe.
Intel(R) Processor Graphics contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.15 MB (1206320
bytes) on disk.
- Setup.exe (1,002.77 KB)
- Drv64.exe (175.27 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.522
of Intel(R) Processor Graphics. You can find here a few links to other Intel(R) Processor Graphics releases:
...click to view all...
Intel(R) Processor Graphics has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories that were left behind:
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is a program by Intel Corporation. Some users try to remove it. This is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY practice to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Intel(R) Processor Graphics or simply activate the Search field and type in "Intel(R) Processor Graphics". If it is installed on your PC the Intel(R) Processor Graphics app will be found very quickly. After you select Intel(R) Processor Graphics in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Intel(R) Processor Graphics, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics.
8. After uninstalling Intel(R) Processor Graphics, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Intel(R) Processor Graphics which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Intel(R) Processor Graphics with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 04:12:19.857