Skins is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Skins from your computerATI
. Check out here
for more details on ATI. Detailed information about Skins can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Skins. They take an average of 6.14 MB (6438912
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
- Grid64.exe (299.00 KB)
- HydraDM.exe (384.00 KB)
- HydraDM64.exe (276.00 KB)
- HydraGrd.exe (400.00 KB)
- HydraMD.exe (556.00 KB)
- HydraMD64.exe (276.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.0524.2259.39378
of Skins. For other Skins versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Skins is a program offered by ATI. Some people try to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK action to erase Skins is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Skins from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Skins or simply click the Search feature and type in "Skins". The Skins app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Skins in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Skins, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Skins.
8. After removing Skins, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Skins that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Skins with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Skins by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that Skins by ATI is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Skins supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 12:18:17.317