This info is about Skins for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Skins from your systemATI
. Go over here
where you can get more info on ATI. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more details about Skins on ATI's website. Usually the Skins program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during setup. CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Skins. They occupy 3.78 MB (3965440
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current page applies to Skins version 2009.1019.2131.36819
alone. For more Skins versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Skins is a program offered by ATI. Sometimes, people want to remove this application. This can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to remove Skins is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Skins from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Skins or simply activate the Search field and type in "Skins". The Skins app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Skins in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Skins, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Skins.
8. After uninstalling Skins, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Skins which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Skins using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Skins by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that Skins by ATI is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Skins in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-25 08:42:31.750