You can find on this page details on how to remove Skins for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Skins from your computerATI
. Check out here
for more details on ATI. Further information about Skins can be found at http://www.ati.com
. Skins is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option. CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Skins. They occupy about 4.00 MB (4194816
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Skins version 2010.0930.2237.38732
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Skins:
...click to view all...
Skins is an application offered by the software company ATI. Some people want to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to remove Skins is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Skins from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Skins or simply click the Search feature and type in "Skins". The Skins program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Skins in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Skins, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Skins.
8. After removing Skins, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Skins which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Skins using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Skins by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that Skins by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Skins supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 21:01:38.973