This page contains complete information on how to remove Skins for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Skins from your computerATI
. Additional info about ATI can be read here
. More information about Skins can be found at http://www.ati.com
. Skins is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, regulated by the user's choice. Skins's main file takes around 88.00 KB (90112 bytes) and is called CCCInstall.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Skins. They take 3.21 MB (3362816
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2009.0813.2131.36817
of Skins. For more Skins versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Skins is a program by ATI. Some users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to remove Skins is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Skins using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Skins or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Skins". The Skins program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Skins in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Skins, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Skins.
8. After uninstalling Skins, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Skins which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Skins using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Skins by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that Skins by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Skins in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 02:30:01.770