Skins is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Skins from your computerATI
. Additional info about ATI can be found here
. Please follow http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on Skins on ATI's website. Usually the Skins application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Skins's main file takes about 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) and is called CLI.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Skins. They occupy about 3.63 MB (3805696
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current page applies to Skins version 2010.0210.2206.39615
only. You can find here a few links to other Skins versions:
...click to view all...
Skins is a program marketed by ATI. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY approach to uninstall Skins is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Skins from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Skins or simply click the Search feature and type in "Skins". The Skins app will be found automatically. After you click Skins in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Skins, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Skins.
8. After uninstalling Skins, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Skins which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Skins using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Skins by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that Skins by ATI is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Skins in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 19:50:39.323