This web page is about Skins for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Skins from your computerATI
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on ATI. You can get more details related to Skins at http://www.ati.com
. Skins is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, regulated by the user's decision. The program's main executable file is called CLI.exe and occupies 48.00 KB (49152 bytes).
Skins installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.02 MB (4219392
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (88.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (68.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (96.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2007.1101.2317.39832
of Skins. For more Skins versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Skins is an application offered by the software company ATI. Some people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Skins is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Skins from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Skins or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Skins". If it exists on your system the Skins application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Skins in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Skins, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Skins.
8. After uninstalling Skins, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Skins that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Skins using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Skins by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that Skins by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Skins supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-28 09:04:14.133