You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Skins for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Skins from your systemATI
. More information on ATI can be found here
. You can read more about related to Skins at http://www.ati.com
. Skins is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, subject to the user's option. The application's main executable file occupies 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) on disk and is called CCC.exe.
Skins is comprised of the following executables which take 3.93 MB (4121088
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (88.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (56.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (68.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (92.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2007.1220.2143.38732
of Skins. You can find here a few links to other Skins versions:
...click to view all...
Skins is an application marketed by the software company ATI. Sometimes, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Skins is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Skins with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Skins or simply click the Search feature and type in "Skins". If it is installed on your PC the Skins application will be found automatically. After you click Skins in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Skins, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Skins.
8. After uninstalling Skins, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Skins that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Skins using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Skins by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that Skins by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Skins in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-01 18:35:26.980