Skins is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Skins from your PCATI
. Open here
for more information on ATI. Please open http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on Skins on ATI's web page. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The program's main executable file is called CCCInstall.exe and occupies 88.00 KB (90112 bytes).
Skins installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.21 MB (3362816
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2009.0729.2227.38498
of Skins. You can find below a few links to other Skins versions:
...click to view all...
Skins is a program by ATI. Some people decide to remove this program. This is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Skins is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Skins with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Skins or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Skins". The Skins program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Skins in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Skins, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Skins.
8. After removing Skins, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Skins that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Skins with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Skins by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that Skins by ATI is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Skins in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-23 09:00:25.973