Skins is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Skins from your computerATI
. You can find out more on ATI or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on Skins on ATI's page. Skins is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, regulated by the user's choice. CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) on disk.
Skins is composed of the following executables which occupy 3.63 MB (3805696
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (88.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (56.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (68.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (92.00 KB)
This data is about Skins version 2008.0122.1519.27310
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Skins:
...click to view all...
Skins is an application marketed by the software company ATI. Frequently, users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to erase Skins is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Skins from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Skins or simply activate the Search field and type in "Skins". The Skins app will be found very quickly. After you click Skins in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Skins, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Skins.
8. After uninstalling Skins, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Skins which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Skins with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Skins by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that Skins by ATI is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Skins supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 17:05:47.400