Skins is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Skins from your systemATI
. You can find out more on ATI or check for application updates here
. More details about the app Skins can be found at http://www.ati.com
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. MOM.exe is the Skins's main executable file and it takes about 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) on disk.
Skins installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 216.00 KB (221184
bytes) on disk.
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- AtiCimUn.exe (120.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2007.1010.1337.22397
of Skins. Click on the links below for other Skins versions:
...click to view all...
Skins is a program marketed by the software company ATI. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK action to erase Skins is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Skins with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Skins or simply click the Search field and type in "Skins". If it exists on your system the Skins application will be found very quickly. When you click Skins in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Skins, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Skins.
8. After uninstalling Skins, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Skins which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Skins using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Skins by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that Skins by ATI is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Skins supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-03 04:46:03.737