Skins is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Skins from your PCATI
. You can find out more on ATI or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more info about Skins on ATI's website. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The application's main executable file has a size of 44.00 KB (45056 bytes) on disk and is called CLI.exe.
Skins installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.75 MB (3932672
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MOM.CCCStub.exe (28.00 KB)
- MOM.Test.CMD.exe (5.50 KB)
- MOM.Test.exe (13.00 KB)
- NunitToTaccParser.exe (5.50 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (44.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (88.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- cccprev.exe (476.00 KB)
The current page applies to Skins version 2007.0405.1816.30729
only. You can find here a few links to other Skins versions:
...click to view all...
Skins is an application released by the software company ATI. Frequently, people decide to erase it. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to erase Skins is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Skins from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Skins or simply click the Search field and type in "Skins". The Skins app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Skins in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Skins, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Skins.
8. After removing Skins, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Skins which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Skins with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Skins by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that Skins by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Skins supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 04:48:42.820