Skins is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Skins from your systemATI
. Take a look here
for more information on ATI. More data about the application Skins can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. The program's main executable file is named CCC.exe and it has a size of 300.70 KB (307912 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Skins. They occupy 9.01 MB (9450848
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (300.70 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (324.20 KB)
- CLI.exe (311.70 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (78.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (59.20 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (59.20 KB)
- MOM.exe (300.20 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.52 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (731.20 KB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (278.20 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
- AtiCimUn.exe (120.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Skins version 2007.0914.2139.36828
only. You can find below info on other versions of Skins:
...click to view all...
Skins is a program by the software company ATI. Sometimes, users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Skins is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Skins from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Skins or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Skins". If it exists on your system the Skins program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Skins in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Skins, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Skins.
8. After uninstalling Skins, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Skins that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Skins with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Skins by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that Skins by ATI is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Skins in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-01 15:13:24.753