This page contains detailed information on how to remove Skins for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Skins from your PCATI
. You can find out more on ATI or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more data about Skins on ATI's website. Skins is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, subject to the user's choice. CCC.exe is the Skins's primary executable file and it takes close to 300.70 KB (307912 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Skins. They occupy 8.62 MB (9043096
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (300.70 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (324.20 KB)
- CLI.exe (311.70 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (78.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (59.20 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (59.20 KB)
- MOM.exe (300.20 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.52 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (731.20 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Skins version 2010.0122.858.16002
alone. Click on the links below for other Skins versions:
...click to view all...
Skins is a program by the software company ATI. Frequently, users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Skins is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Skins from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Skins or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Skins". If it exists on your system the Skins app will be found automatically. When you click Skins in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Skins, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Skins.
8. After removing Skins, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Skins which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Skins with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Skins by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that Skins by ATI is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Skins supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 07:00:05.833