This info is about Skins for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Skins from your systemATI
. Further information on ATI can be seen here
. Please open http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on Skins on ATI's page. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file is titled CLI.exe and its approximative size is 64.00 KB (65536 bytes).
The executables below are part of Skins. They occupy about 3.42 MB (3584512
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.0512.1754.30223
of Skins. You can find below info on other application versions of Skins:
...click to view all...
Skins is a program released by the software company ATI. Some users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. The best QUICK way to uninstall Skins is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Skins from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Skins or simply click the Search feature and type in "Skins". If it is installed on your PC the Skins program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Skins in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Skins, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Skins.
8. After uninstalling Skins, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Skins which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Skins with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Skins by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that Skins by ATI is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Skins supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-06 01:55:24.787