This info is about Skins for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Skins from your systemATI
. Further information on ATI can be seen here
. Please open http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on Skins on ATI's page. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file is titled CLI.exe and its approximative size is 64.00 KB (65536 bytes).
The executables below are part of Skins. They occupy about 3.42 MB (3584512
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.0512.1754.30223
of Skins. You can find below info on other application versions of Skins:
...click to view all...
Skins is a program released by the software company ATI. Some users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. The best QUICK way to uninstall Skins is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Skins from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Skins or simply click the Search field and type in "Skins". If it is installed on your PC the Skins program will be found very quickly. After you click Skins in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Skins, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Skins.
8. After uninstalling Skins, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Skins which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Skins with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Skins by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that Skins by ATI is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Skins supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-06 01:55:24.787