This web page contains complete information on how to remove Skins for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Skins from your PCATI
. Go over here
where you can read more on ATI. More info about the app Skins can be found at http://www.ati.com
. Skins is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The application's main executable file is called CLI.exe and occupies 64.00 KB (65536 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with Skins. They occupy about 4.27 MB (4481536
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Skins version 2010.0412.1409.23514
only. Click on the links below for other Skins versions:
...click to view all...
Skins is an application offered by the software company ATI. Sometimes, users want to remove this application. This is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Skins is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Skins from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Skins or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Skins". If it exists on your system the Skins program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Skins in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Skins, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Skins.
8. After uninstalling Skins, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Skins that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Skins with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Skins by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that Skins by ATI is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Skins supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-30 02:46:51.890