Skins is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Skins from your systemATI
. Further information on ATI can be found here
. Please follow http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on Skins on ATI's web page. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. LOG.exe is the Skins's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 84.00 KB (86016 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Skins. They occupy 2.80 MB (2936832
bytes) on disk.
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (56.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
This data is about Skins version 2008.0708.2229.38410
only. You can find here a few links to other Skins versions:
...click to view all...
Skins is an application released by ATI. Some users want to erase it. This is hard because performing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to erase Skins is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Skins from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Skins or simply activate the Search field and type in "Skins". If it exists on your system the Skins program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Skins in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Skins, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Skins.
8. After uninstalling Skins, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Skins which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Skins using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Skins by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that Skins by ATI is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Skins supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 17:03:52.160