Skins is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Skins from your systemATI
. Further information on ATI can be found here
. Please follow http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on Skins on ATI's web page. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. LOG.exe is the Skins's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 84.00 KB (86016 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Skins. They occupy 2.80 MB (2936832
bytes) on disk.
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (56.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
This data is about Skins version 2008.0708.2229.38410
only. You can find here a few links to other Skins versions:
...click to view all...
Skins is an application released by ATI. Some users want to erase it. This is hard because performing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to erase Skins is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Skins from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Skins or simply click the Search field and type in "Skins". The Skins app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Skins in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Skins, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Skins.
8. After uninstalling Skins, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Skins which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Skins using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Skins by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that Skins by ATI is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Skins supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 17:03:52.160