This page is about Skins for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Skins from your systemATI
. More information about ATI can be seen here
. More details about the app Skins can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. Skins is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, regulated by the user's decision. The program's main executable file occupies 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk and is called CCC.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Skins. They occupy about 5.81 MB (6087680
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The current page applies to Skins version 2010.0127.2258.41203
only. Click on the links below for other Skins versions:
...click to view all...
Skins is a program by the software company ATI. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this application. This is difficult because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK action to erase Skins is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Skins from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Skins or simply click the Search field and type in "Skins". The Skins application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Skins in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Skins, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Skins.
8. After uninstalling Skins, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Skins that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Skins using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Skins by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that Skins by ATI is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Skins in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 08:56:06.030