Skins is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Skins from your PCATI
. You can find out more on ATI or check for application updates here
. You can see more info related to Skins at http://www.ati.com
. Skins is frequently set up in the C:\Programme\ATI Technologies folder, subject to the user's choice. The application's main executable file is titled CLI.exe and it has a size of 48.00 KB (49152 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Skins. They take an average of 3.79 MB (3969536
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (60.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (56.00 KB)
- AtiCimUn.exe (136.00 KB)
The current page applies to Skins version 2009.0929.1443.24574
alone. You can find here a few links to other Skins versions:
...click to view all...
Skins is a program marketed by the software company ATI. Some computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK manner to remove Skins is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Skins from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Skins or simply click the Search field and type in "Skins". The Skins application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Skins in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Skins, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Skins.
8. After uninstalling Skins, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Skins which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Skins with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Skins by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that Skins by ATI is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Skins in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 14:54:41.730