Skins is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Skins from your systemATI
. More data about ATI can be seen here
. More information about the software Skins can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. Skins is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, regulated by the user's decision. CLI.exe is the Skins's primary executable file and it occupies around 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Skins. They occupy 3.71 MB (3887616
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (88.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- cccprev.exe (476.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Skins version 2007.0920.2342.40548
only. For other Skins versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Skins is a program marketed by ATI. Sometimes, users choose to remove this application. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Skins is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Skins from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Skins or simply click the Search feature and type in "Skins". If it exists on your system the Skins application will be found very quickly. After you click Skins in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Skins, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Skins.
8. After uninstalling Skins, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Skins which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Skins using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Skins by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that Skins by ATI is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Skins in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 13:30:34.613