Skins is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Skins from your computerATI
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on ATI. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more information about Skins on ATI's website. Usually the Skins program is placed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during install. CLI.exe is the Skins's primary executable file and it takes close to 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Skins. They occupy 3.90 MB (4092416
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (60.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (56.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (68.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (92.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
The current page applies to Skins version 2008.0409.2231.38463
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Skins:
...click to view all...
Skins is a program offered by ATI. Some users decide to remove this program. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Skins is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Skins with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Skins or simply click the Search field and type in "Skins". The Skins application will be found very quickly. After you click Skins in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Skins, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Skins.
8. After removing Skins, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Skins which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Skins using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Skins by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that Skins by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Skins supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-26 17:56:18.020