Skins is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Skins from your computerATI
. Further information on ATI can be seen here
. More information about Skins can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. Skins is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, subject to the user's decision. CLI.exe is the Skins's primary executable file and it takes close to 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
Skins installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.77 MB (3957248
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This web page is about Skins version 2009.1211.1547.28237
alone. Click on the links below for other Skins versions:
...click to view all...
Skins is an application by the software company ATI. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Skins is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Skins from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Skins or simply click the Search field and type in "Skins". If it exists on your system the Skins app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Skins in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Skins, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Skins.
8. After uninstalling Skins, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Skins that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Skins with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Skins by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that Skins by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Skins in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-03 08:15:18.577