This web page is about Skins for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Skins from your systemATI
. More data about ATI can be found here
. You can get more details about Skins at http://www.ati.com
. Usually the Skins application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Skins's main file takes about 52.00 KB (53248 bytes) and is named CCCInstall.exe.
The executables below are part of Skins. They occupy an average of 7.93 MB (8314880
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- Grid64.exe (299.00 KB)
- HydraDM.exe (384.00 KB)
- HydraDM64.exe (276.00 KB)
- HydraGrd.exe (392.00 KB)
- HydraMD.exe (556.00 KB)
- HydraMD64.exe (276.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010.0531.1411.23610
of Skins. For other Skins versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Skins is an application marketed by ATI. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. This can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Skins is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Skins from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Skins or simply click the Search field and type in "Skins". If it exists on your system the Skins application will be found automatically. After you select Skins in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Skins, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Skins.
8. After uninstalling Skins, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Skins that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Skins with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Skins by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that Skins by ATI is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Skins in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-16 00:04:50.050