This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Skins for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Skins from your PCATI
. More data about ATI can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on Skins on ATI's page. Usually the Skins application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Skins's primary file takes about 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) and is called CCC.exe.
Skins installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.86 MB (4051456
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (44.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (88.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (68.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (96.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (476.00 KB)
This web page is about Skins version 2007.0815.2326.40058
alone. You can find here a few links to other Skins releases:
...click to view all...
Skins is an application marketed by ATI. Some people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Skins is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Skins from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Skins or simply click the Search feature and type in "Skins". The Skins application will be found automatically. When you select Skins in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Skins, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Skins.
8. After uninstalling Skins, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Skins that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Skins using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Skins by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that Skins by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Skins in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 15:45:08.230