This page is about Skins for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Skins from your PCATI
. Go over here
for more info on ATI. You can read more about about Skins at http://www.ati.com
. Skins is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option. Skins's main file takes around 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) and is called CLI.exe.
The executable files below are part of Skins. They occupy about 3.76 MB (3940864
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MOM.CCCStub.exe (28.00 KB)
- MOM.Test.CMD.exe (5.50 KB)
- MOM.Test.exe (13.00 KB)
- NunitToTaccParser.exe (5.50 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (88.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- cccprev.exe (476.00 KB)
This page is about Skins version 2007.0730.2152.37233
alone. Click on the links below for other Skins versions:
...click to view all...
Skins is a program by the software company ATI. Some computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Skins is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Skins from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Skins or simply activate the Search field and type in "Skins". If it exists on your system the Skins application will be found very quickly. When you click Skins in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Skins, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Skins.
8. After removing Skins, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Skins which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Skins using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Skins by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that Skins by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Skins in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 21:05:57.093