This info is about Skins for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Skins from your computerATI
. Go over here
for more information on ATI. More information about Skins can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). CCC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) on disk.
Skins installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.36 MB (3526656
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AtiCimUn.exe (116.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MOM.CCCStub.exe (28.00 KB)
- MOM.Test.CMD.exe (5.50 KB)
- MOM.Test.exe (13.00 KB)
- NunitToTaccParser.exe (5.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (44.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (88.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (40.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2007.0202.1923.34565
of Skins. You can find below a few links to other Skins versions:
...click to view all...
Skins is a program marketed by the software company ATI. Some users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY approach to erase Skins is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Skins from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Skins or simply activate the Search field and type in "Skins". The Skins program will be found automatically. After you click Skins in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Skins, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Skins.
8. After uninstalling Skins, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Skins which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Skins using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Skins by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that Skins by ATI is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Skins in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 17:20:12.763