This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Skins for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Skins from your PCATI
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on ATI. More data about the program Skins can be found at http://www.ati.com
. Skins is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The program's main executable file occupies 44.00 KB (45056 bytes) on disk and is labeled CLI.exe.
Skins installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.75 MB (3936768
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MOM.CCCStub.exe (28.00 KB)
- MOM.Test.CMD.exe (5.50 KB)
- MOM.Test.exe (13.00 KB)
- NunitToTaccParser.exe (5.50 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (44.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (88.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- cccprev.exe (476.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2007.0524.2140.36852
of Skins. You can find below info on other versions of Skins:
...click to view all...
Skins is an application released by ATI. Some computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Skins is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Skins from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Skins or simply activate the Search field and type in "Skins". The Skins program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Skins in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Skins, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Skins.
8. After uninstalling Skins, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Skins which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Skins using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Skins by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that Skins by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Skins supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-06 13:51:50.657