Skins is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Skins from your systemATI
. More info about ATI can be seen here
. You can get more details related to Skins at http://www.ati.com
. Skins is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The program's main executable file is called CCC.exe and it has a size of 300.70 KB (307912 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Skins. They take 8.62 MB (9043096
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (300.70 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (324.20 KB)
- CLI.exe (311.70 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (78.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (59.20 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (59.20 KB)
- MOM.exe (300.20 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.52 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (731.20 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010.0426.2136.36953
of Skins. You can find below info on other application versions of Skins:
...click to view all...
Skins is a program released by the software company ATI. Some users choose to erase it. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY action to erase Skins is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Skins from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Skins or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Skins". The Skins app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Skins in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Skins, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Skins.
8. After removing Skins, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Skins which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Skins using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Skins by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that Skins by ATI is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Skins supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-28 04:57:08.980