You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Skins for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Skins from your systemATI
. Open here
where you can get more info on ATI. Please follow http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on Skins on ATI's web page. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. Skins's main file takes around 44.00 KB (45056 bytes) and is named CLI.exe.
The executable files below are part of Skins. They take about 5.93 MB (6214144
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (44.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MOM.CCCStub.exe (28.00 KB)
- MOM.Test.CMD.exe (5.50 KB)
- MOM.Test.exe (13.00 KB)
- NunitToTaccParser.exe (5.50 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (40.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (88.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (68.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (1.98 MB)
- cccprev.exe (476.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2007.0306.2142.38657
of Skins. Click on the links below for other Skins versions:
...click to view all...
Skins is a program offered by the software company ATI. Some computer users decide to erase this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to erase Skins is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Skins from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Skins or simply click the Search feature and type in "Skins". The Skins app will be found very quickly. After you click Skins in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Skins, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Skins.
8. After uninstalling Skins, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Skins which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Skins using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Skins by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that Skins by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Skins in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 23:25:48.730