Skins is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Skins from your computerATI
. More data about ATI can be read here
. You can get more details related to Skins at http://www.ati.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. The application's main executable file has a size of 44.00 KB (45056 bytes) on disk and is labeled CLI.exe.
Skins installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.70 MB (3883520
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (44.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (88.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- cccprev.exe (476.00 KB)
The current page applies to Skins version 2007.0721.2141.36895
only. Click on the links below for other Skins versions:
...click to view all...
Skins is a program offered by the software company ATI. Frequently, users try to remove it. This can be efortful because doing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to remove Skins is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Skins from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Skins or simply activate the Search field and type in "Skins". The Skins application will be found very quickly. After you click Skins in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Skins, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Skins.
8. After uninstalling Skins, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Skins which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Skins with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Skins by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that Skins by ATI is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Skins in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 18:43:43.293