Skins is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Skins from your systemATI
. Additional info about ATI can be read here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more data about Skins on ATI's website. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 44.00 KB (45056 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Skins. They take about 3.36 MB (3520512
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MOM.CCCStub.exe (28.00 KB)
- MOM.Test.CMD.exe (5.50 KB)
- MOM.Test.exe (13.00 KB)
- NunitToTaccParser.exe (5.50 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (40.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (44.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (88.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (338.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- AtiCimUn.exe (116.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Skins version 0108.2146.2565.38893
only. For other Skins versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Skins is an application marketed by the software company ATI. Frequently, users want to erase this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to erase Skins is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Skins from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Skins or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Skins". The Skins program will be found very quickly. After you select Skins in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Skins, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Skins.
8. After removing Skins, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Skins that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Skins using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Skins by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that Skins by ATI is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Skins in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 05:50:50.733