This web page contains complete information on how to remove Skins for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Skins from your computerATI
. Check out here
for more info on ATI. Please open http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on Skins on ATI's web page. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file has a size of 52.00 KB (53248 bytes) on disk and is titled CCCInstall.exe.
Skins installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.14 MB (3297280
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (56.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current page applies to Skins version 2008.1210.1623.29379
alone. For more Skins versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Skins is an application marketed by the software company ATI. Sometimes, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to remove Skins is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Skins with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Skins or simply activate the Search field and type in "Skins". If it exists on your system the Skins application will be found very quickly. After you select Skins in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Skins, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Skins.
8. After removing Skins, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Skins that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Skins using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Skins by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that Skins by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Skins supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 00:18:53.957