This page contains complete information on how to remove Skins for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Skins from your PCATI
. More info about ATI can be read here
. More details about the program Skins can be found at http://www.ati.com
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). Skins's main file takes about 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) and is named CCC.exe.
The executable files below are part of Skins. They occupy an average of 5.69 MB (5971456
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MOM.CCCStub.exe (28.00 KB)
- MOM.Test.CMD.exe (5.50 KB)
- MOM.Test.exe (13.00 KB)
- NunitToTaccParser.exe (5.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (40.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (44.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (88.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (1.98 MB)
- cccprev.exe (476.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Skins version 0126.0004.2582.42927
only. You can find here a few links to other Skins versions:
...click to view all...
Skins is an application offered by ATI. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. This is troublesome because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to erase Skins is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Skins from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Skins or simply click the Search feature and type in "Skins". The Skins program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Skins in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Skins, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Skins.
8. After removing Skins, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Skins that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Skins using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Skins by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that Skins by ATI is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Skins supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 12:05:25.487