This page contains complete information on how to remove Skins for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Skins from your PCATI
. More info about ATI can be read here
. More details about the program Skins can be found at http://www.ati.com
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). Skins's main file takes about 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) and is named CCC.exe.
The executable files below are part of Skins. They occupy an average of 5.69 MB (5971456
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MOM.CCCStub.exe (28.00 KB)
- MOM.Test.CMD.exe (5.50 KB)
- MOM.Test.exe (13.00 KB)
- NunitToTaccParser.exe (5.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (40.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (44.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (88.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (1.98 MB)
- cccprev.exe (476.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Skins version 0126.0004.2582.42927
only. You can find here a few links to other Skins versions:
...click to view all...
Skins is an application offered by ATI. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. This is troublesome because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to erase Skins is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Skins from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Skins or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Skins". If it exists on your system the Skins program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Skins in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Skins, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Skins.
8. After removing Skins, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Skins that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Skins using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Skins by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that Skins by ATI is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Skins supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 12:05:25.487