This info is about Skins for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Skins from your PCATI
. More data about ATI can be found here
. Please open http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on Skins on ATI's web page. Skins is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's decision. The application's main executable file occupies 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) on disk and is titled CCC.exe.
Skins is composed of the following executables which occupy 4.06 MB (4255744
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MOM.CCCStub.exe (28.00 KB)
- MOM.Test.CMD.exe (5.50 KB)
- MOM.Test.exe (13.00 KB)
- NunitToTaccParser.exe (5.50 KB)
- atishlx.exe (196.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (40.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (44.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (164.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (300.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.23 MB)
- cccprev.exe (548.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2007.0414.2243.38770
of Skins. You can find below a few links to other Skins releases:
...click to view all...
Skins is an application offered by ATI. Some computer users decide to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Skins is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Skins from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Skins or simply click the Search field and type in "Skins". If it is installed on your PC the Skins app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Skins in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Skins, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Skins.
8. After removing Skins, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Skins that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Skins using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Skins by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that Skins by ATI is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Skins supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-29 18:38:22.887