Skins is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Skins from your computerATI
. More information on ATI can be found here
. You can read more about about Skins at http://www.ati.com
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). Skins's main file takes about 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) and its name is MOM.exe.
Skins is composed of the following executables which occupy 96.00 KB (98304
bytes) on disk:
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
The current page applies to Skins version 2009.0317.2131.36802
only. You can find below a few links to other Skins versions:
...click to view all...
Skins is a program by the software company ATI. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Skins is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Skins from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Skins or simply activate the Search field and type in "Skins". If it is installed on your PC the Skins program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Skins in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Skins, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Skins.
8. After removing Skins, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Skins which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Skins with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Skins by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that Skins by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Skins supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 16:14:53.377