You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Skins for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Skins from your PCATI
. More information about ATI can be read here
. More information about Skins can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. Usually the Skins program is installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during install. The application's main executable file occupies 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk and is titled CLI.exe.
Skins is composed of the following executables which occupy 4.00 MB (4194816
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010.0825.2146.37182
of Skins. For other Skins versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Skins is a program offered by the software company ATI. Frequently, users choose to erase it. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Skins is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Skins from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Skins or simply activate the Search field and type in "Skins". If it exists on your system the Skins application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Skins in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Skins, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Skins.
8. After removing Skins, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Skins that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Skins using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Skins by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that Skins by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Skins supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-20 01:30:03.283