Skins is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Skins from your PCATI
. Take a look here
for more information on ATI. Please follow http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on Skins on ATI's web page. Skins is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's decision. CCCInstall.exe is the Skins's main executable file and it occupies around 52.00 KB (53248 bytes) on disk.
Skins installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 856.00 KB (876544
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Skins version 2010.0619.2309.39726
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Skins:
...click to view all...
Skins is an application released by ATI. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Skins is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Skins with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Skins or simply click the Search field and type in "Skins". The Skins application will be found very quickly. When you click Skins in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Skins, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Skins.
8. After removing Skins, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Skins that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Skins using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Skins by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that Skins by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Skins in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 17:08:36.367