Skins is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Skins from your PCATI
. Additional info about ATI can be read here
. Please open http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on Skins on ATI's web page. Skins is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, regulated by the user's decision. The program's main executable file has a size of 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) on disk and is labeled CLI.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Skins. They occupy about 3.97 MB (4162048
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (88.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (68.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (96.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (476.00 KB)
- AtiCimUn.exe (104.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2007.0821.2146.36991
of Skins. Click on the links below for other Skins versions:
...click to view all...
Skins is a program offered by the software company ATI. Sometimes, people want to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Skins is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Skins from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Skins or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Skins". If it is installed on your PC the Skins app will be found automatically. When you select Skins in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Skins, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Skins.
8. After uninstalling Skins, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Skins which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Skins with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Skins by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that Skins by ATI is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Skins in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-28 11:27:46.687