Skins is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Skins from your systemATI
. More information about ATI can be found here
. More details about Skins can be found at http://www.ati.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). CLI.exe is the Skins's main executable file and it occupies around 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
Skins contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.28 MB (4489728
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This web page is about Skins version 2009.0625.1812.30825
only. For other Skins versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Skins is a program offered by the software company ATI. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Skins is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Skins from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Skins or simply activate the Search field and type in "Skins". The Skins program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Skins in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Skins, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Skins.
8. After removing Skins, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Skins which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Skins using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Skins by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that Skins by ATI is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Skins in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 12:34:29.217