You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Skins for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Skins from your computerATI
. Further information on ATI can be seen here
. You can see more info about Skins at http://www.ati.com
. Usually the Skins program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Skins's main file takes around 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) and is named CLI.exe.
Skins is comprised of the following executables which take 4.01 MB (4203008
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (60.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (56.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (68.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (92.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current page applies to Skins version 2008.0728.2151.37274
only. You can find below a few links to other Skins versions:
...click to view all...
Skins is an application offered by the software company ATI. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to uninstall Skins is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Skins from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Skins or simply activate the Search field and type in "Skins". The Skins app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Skins in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Skins, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Skins.
8. After removing Skins, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Skins that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Skins with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Skins by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that Skins by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Skins in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-01 22:08:39.647