Skins is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Skins from your PCATI
. You can read more on ATI or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more details about Skins on ATI's website. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). CLI.exe is the Skins's main executable file and it occupies about 44.00 KB (45056 bytes) on disk.
Skins contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.28 MB (3437056
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MOM.CCCStub.exe (28.00 KB)
- MOM.Test.CMD.exe (5.50 KB)
- MOM.Test.exe (13.00 KB)
- NunitToTaccParser.exe (5.50 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (40.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (44.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (88.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
This info is about Skins version 2007.0306.2333.41984
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Skins:
...click to view all...
Skins is a program by ATI. Some computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Skins is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Skins from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Skins or simply activate the Search field and type in "Skins". If it is installed on your PC the Skins application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Skins in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Skins, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Skins.
8. After uninstalling Skins, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Skins which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Skins using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Skins by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that Skins by ATI is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Skins in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 01:42:11.670