This page contains thorough information on how to remove Skins for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Skins from your computerATI
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on ATI. Detailed information about Skins can be found at http://www.ati.com
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). LOG.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 84.00 KB (86016 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Skins. They occupy about 3.25 MB (3412992
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (476.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2007.0731.2234.38497
of Skins. For more Skins versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Skins is a program offered by the software company ATI. Some people try to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY action to remove Skins is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Skins with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Skins or simply click the Search feature and type in "Skins". If it is installed on your PC the Skins application will be found automatically. When you select Skins in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Skins, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Skins.
8. After uninstalling Skins, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Skins which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Skins with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Skins by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that Skins by ATI is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Skins supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 19:45:34.857