This page contains detailed information on how to remove Skins for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Skins from your PCATI
. Check out here
for more info on ATI. More information about Skins can be found at http://www.ati.com
. Usually the Skins program is found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during install. The program's main executable file is labeled CLI.exe and its approximative size is 48.00 KB (49152 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with Skins. They occupy about 3.63 MB (3805696
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (88.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (56.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (68.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (92.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Skins version 2008.0109.2141.38743
only. Click on the links below for other Skins versions:
...click to view all...
Skins is a program by ATI. Some users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to uninstall Skins is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Skins from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Skins or simply click the Search field and type in "Skins". If it is installed on your PC the Skins program will be found very quickly. After you click Skins in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Skins, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Skins.
8. After removing Skins, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Skins that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Skins using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Skins by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that Skins by ATI is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Skins supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 12:12:32.427