Skins is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Skins from your computerATI
. Check out here
where you can get more info on ATI. More data about the software Skins can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. Usually the Skins application is placed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during install. Skins's primary file takes around 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) and its name is CLI.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Skins. They occupy about 3.92 MB (4108800
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (88.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (56.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2008.0130.1509.26922
of Skins. You can find below info on other versions of Skins:
...click to view all...
Skins is an application released by the software company ATI. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Skins is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Skins from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Skins or simply activate the Search field and type in "Skins". If it exists on your system the Skins application will be found very quickly. After you select Skins in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Skins, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Skins.
8. After removing Skins, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Skins which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Skins with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Skins by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that Skins by ATI is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Skins in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-04 08:21:01.260