This info is about Skins for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Skins from your computerATI
. More data about ATI can be read here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more data about Skins on ATI's website. Skins is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. Skins's primary file takes around 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) and its name is CLI.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Skins. They occupy about 3.57 MB (3748352
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (60.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (56.00 KB)
- AtiCimUn.exe (136.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2009.0225.1546.28221
of Skins. You can find below info on other application versions of Skins:
...click to view all...
Skins is a program by ATI. Some users try to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Skins is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Skins from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Skins or simply activate the Search field and type in "Skins". If it exists on your system the Skins program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Skins in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Skins, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Skins.
8. After uninstalling Skins, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Skins that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Skins with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Skins by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that Skins by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Skins in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 10:23:47.870