This info is about Skins for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Skins from your computerATI
. More data about ATI can be read here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more data about Skins on ATI's website. Skins is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. Skins's primary file takes around 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) and its name is CLI.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Skins. They occupy about 3.57 MB (3748352
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (60.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (56.00 KB)
- AtiCimUn.exe (136.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2009.0225.1546.28221
of Skins. You can find below info on other application versions of Skins:
...click to view all...
Skins is a program by ATI. Some users try to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Skins is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Skins from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Skins or simply click the Search field and type in "Skins". The Skins app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Skins in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Skins, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Skins.
8. After uninstalling Skins, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Skins that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Skins with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Skins by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that Skins by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Skins in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 10:23:47.870